Dr. James M. Robison was born and raised in Central California and is happy to finally return “home” after serving in the U.S. Army for four years as a dentist and paratrooper. He continues to serve in the military in the CA National Guard. He, his wife and their three children are now happily settled in the Roseville/Rocklin area.
Dr. Robison loves spending time with his family, especially if it includes barbecuing and water sports – he can even back flip while wake boarding! Dr. Robison is a baseball and football trivia buff and is fluent in Spanish. He could eat chips and salsa for every meal and isn’t fussy about ice cream; he loves every flavor.
Dr. Robison is excited to see you around in the community and hopes to serve you and your family as your dentist.
- B.S. California State University, Sacramento
- D.M.D. University of Nevada Las Vegas, School of Dental Medicine
Awards and Accolades:
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honors Society
- E. Steven Smith Student Honorary Dental Society
- B.G. Smith Award of Excellence in Operative Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Leadership Award
- Delta Dental Student Leadership Award
- California Army National Guard State Dental Officer
- Army Commendation Medal with one Oak Leaf Cluster